I love life!

Hi, I am Jo and this is my blog about my life. Here you will find entries on cooking, gardening, food safety and the interesting things happening in my search for an inexpensive and healthy way of living. My home is located in North Florida and I am relearning how to take care of myself at almost 50. This is the deep South so my garden and season may be a bit different than yours. I look forward to seeing what you have to say as time passes. Read on and have a beautiful day!
Jo

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quiet Days

Today was a quiet day. A lovely, blissful and calm day. Days like today are few and far between, but oh, so necessary for sanity and health.

Yesterday was chaotic and crazy. My work computer locked up and accidentally dumped a complete USDA audit. This forced me to retype the entire report. Sigh! Thus lengthening my day and getting me home over an hour after the planned time.

In contrast today began with a sleep in followed by a late breakfast and a lovely chat on the phone with Rob after his long training run. Laundry was done and hung out to dry. Seriously, out as in outside. Work shirts were ironed and bread was baked ( GF - new recipe and it was so so). GF sourdough starter is starting and the garden is going gangbusters. Most of all nothing was done that I did not want to do.


Everyone needs to recharge. Everyone does it differently. Some through hard work and others through peace and quiet in places that they love.

May everyone have a day to recharge full of peace and love!!!      

2 comments:

Your comments are always appreciated and I love to hear what you think. Especially my overseas reader! Have a great day!