I love life!

Hi, I am Jo and this is my blog about my life. Here you will find entries on cooking, gardening, food safety and the interesting things happening in my search for an inexpensive and healthy way of living. My home is located in North Florida and I am relearning how to take care of myself at almost 50. This is the deep South so my garden and season may be a bit different than yours. I look forward to seeing what you have to say as time passes. Read on and have a beautiful day!
Jo

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Breakfast for Dinner

Thanks to Ilene's amazing blog!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you weren't kidding! Looks good... Ours was, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- not kidding. Just changed it up from pancakes to waffles. Took the pic on my phone thus no post- just the pic :). Made the waffles on a 1950's waffle iron inherited from my MIL. Glad yours was good too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated and I love to hear what you think. Especially my overseas reader! Have a great day!