I love food!

Hi, I am Jo and this is my blog about my life. Here you will find entries on cooking, gardening, food safety and the interesting things happening in my search for a frugal way of living. My home is located in South Florida and I live with my husband in a family neighborhood. This is the sub tropics so my garden and season may be a bit different than yours. I look forward to seeing what you have to say as time passes. Read on and have a beautiful day!
Jo

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Good morning Garden!

These are Suyo Long cucumbers that were picked on my morning tour of the garden. Each one weighs over a pound! Soon they will become half sour pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated and I love to hear what you think. Especially my overseas reader! Have a great day!